Monday, May 30, 2016

The Finals are coming soon! by Amandine

 The Spring semester is soon to be over!

I am exited about it but I still focus for my Finals.
What's cool is that during the Finals period the MiraCosta Library and the Writing Center has extended hours so I can study longer (and get a good grade).


Here a list of my Finals assignments, so you get an idea of the amount of work. I already started working on them.

An essay to type for my Geology class
An letter to type to a company for my English class
A last project (a chandelier) for my Art class
An essay type and a quiz for my History Class.




Wish me luck!



PS : I went to the Art Gallery of MiraCosta last week because I gave one of my projects for the exhibition. Look how cool it is!

















No comments:

Post a Comment