Monday, May 30, 2016

I want a Bachelor Degree but what's that? by Amandine

Certificate Degree, Associate Degree, Bachelor Degree.. I am pretty sure you've already heard about it ... but what's that ?

The U.S education system is way different than the one in our country. Well, I have to admit that when I started to apply at MiraCosta I was still a little bit confused and lost about which degree I should get.

As you might know from my previous post, my major is Graphic Design. MiraCosta College is a Community College and provide the Associate Degree that is necessary for a Bachelor Degree that I can get at a University like San Diego State University.
So I will go 2 years at MiraCosta (it can take longer, but it's not a problem) + 2 years at a University to get a Bachelor Degree. It is also called Transfer to a 4-Years Institution.

The cool thing with going to Community College instead of going four years of university is that you save 2 years of university tuition as Universities are way more expensive.



Still confused? Don't worry, I've got you covered!
Take a look at the image I've made.






2 comments:

  1. Interesting information, which is good.

    ReplyDelete

  2. dear,
    website author
    I read your blog, its really awesome,
    I am seeing that you are bachelor's degree. I have also a site related to you.
    There are a lot of benefits to getting an online bachelor degree as opposed to a traditional bachelor's degree.
    This is because getting an online degree allows you to stay home with your children as you pursue your degree instead of having to spend hours commuting to a university all week.
    bachelor's degree
    Regards,
    Fahiam mahomed

    ReplyDelete